1. As for it , different students have different thoughts. Some students stand by it, others are against it. As far as I'm concerned, I think study trip is good for students, and here are my reasons.
2. Do you agree that your parents have a second child? Different students have different opinions about it.
3. Last week, we had a discussion about the hot topic “To change or not”. I think different people have different choices to deal with problems.
4. I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
5. When they come across problems, they don't know what to do. The problem raises people's attention.
6. We did a survey about middle school students' weekend activities. Here are the results.
7. As students, what should we do to build our country? I think we should study hard to get rich knowledge so as to make contributions to our country.
8. I don't think grades are important. Students have different abilities and some of them can't be measured by grades, such as creativity, abilities to communicate and act.
9. Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
10. I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
1. As for me, I'd love to have a brother or sister as company, so that I can share my happiness and sorrow with him or her anytime.
2. There is no doubt that junk food is delicious and attractive, but it surely does harm to our body.
3. What's more, do more outdoor activities. As long as you are busy with something interesting, you will more probably get away from junk food.
4. In my opinion, those kids who are good at learning are able to manage their time very well.
5. From my opinion of view, we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other.
6. Instead of giving up, I chose to change. I tried my best to listen to tapes and practice speaking every day.
7. On one hand, parents should give them proper suggestions, and give them more chances to make their own decisions. On the other hand, children shouldn?t depend on their parents too much.
8. In order to produce enough vegetables and fruits, they are busy growing plants.
9. To start with, I wasn’t good at English and seldom got high scores on the exams.
10. But some others don't think so. They think students shouldn't use mobile phones.
11. What's more, they share the idea that teenagers are supposed to make a good plan for future.
1. In a word, both the cock and the hen are useful. It is wrong for them to see their own use instead of seeing others' use.
2. If everyone makes a contribution to building a green city, Ezhou will become a better place to live in.
3. I'm sure a good balance between learning and playing can make a great contribution to kids' growth.
4. All in all, it's very important for children to learn to be independent.
5. In a word, it's our duty to make reading become a part of our life.
6. Sharing bikes bring people so many advantages, so let's protect them and follow the rules of using them.
7. All in all, grades can be a way to measure students' achievements in schoolwork. However, different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
8. In my opinion, I think we'd better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead of using mobile phones.
9. In my opinion, we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also, we must be active and exercise more because keeping healthy is helpful to a successful life.