1. There is an activity about Chinese traditional operas at 2:00 p.m. on July 1. It will be held on the playground in our school and all the teachers and students will attend.
2. Before entering the park, there are some specific details we must know first.
3. How is going?It's time for me to leave school. You ask me what I can do for my school. Here are my plans that I would like to share with you.
4. Summer vacation is coming. I plan to do more reading. I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my languages skills.
5. Wuhan is a beautiful city full of culture and history.
6. The International Day of Charity is coming. Many people will do something for it. What should I do? Here are my ideas.
1. We are going to have some meaningful activities. To express thanks to our teachers, we each should say thankful words to our dear teachers.
2. Before you arrive, we will prepare a clean and bright room for you.
3. To begin with, we need to be clear about the location of the facilities.
4. First of all，I will volunteer to do some cleaning with my classmates, such as cleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. To keep our school clean，we will ask our schoolmates not to litter at school.
5. Then, we'll invite you to our class and talk about school life.
6. Once, our community held an old things fair to raise money for the homeless people.
1. In a word, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.
2. It's a chance for you to learn more about Chinese traditional culture. Come and join us! I think we'll have a great time.
3. It's really hard for me to say goodbye. I wish my school to have a better future.
4. I hope all of our younger schoolmates can live and study happily in our school.
5. If possible, you may watch Han Show. Hope you'll have fun here.
6. In a word, it's helpful for our society to do some charity. Many hands make light work. Take actions now to make our society more beautiful!